Thursday, December 26, 2013

I can't wait to live with no roommates!

If your lucky you have escaped my rant about roommates. Going through college I for the most part had nice clean roommates. Maybe because this is a bigger house means we can have a bigger mess, but I don't agree! I love a clean kitchen and have to have one. My roommates don't feel the same motivation as I do apparently because most days I feel like their mother or the maid. I try hard to leave it until they clean it up but I can't take it that long and who knows how long it would be before they get around to it. 

So much trash!
Always a full sink and an empty dishwasher
keys are meant to be left in the door...right?!
the lint apparently gets put on the floor outside the dryer
Sometimes they sweep but leave the dirt pile 
I can't wait to live alone or with just one other person or with someone responsible!

No comments:

Post a Comment