Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas 2013


Aunt Faith sent us beautiful flowers for Christmas!

The best part of our Christmas Tradition is going to Christmas Eve service at Dads church every year. It is the best way to help us keep in mind what the real reason for Christmas is. We read the Christmas story from Luke and hear a great Christmas message each year. There would be no Easter without Christmas. The Only Begotten Son had to be born into this world so that he could die for us and allow us to return and live with Heavenly Father someday. 
I love being home with my family and especially these big guys that take care of me and make me laugh. I know they will always be looking out for me and they know that I care about them more than almost anyone else in the world.
it is also nice to be home with my great parents that await these visits anxiously! I love being home and creating new memories with my family with every visit. This year for Christmas Eve we went bowling and had some great times.
one of my favorite gifts was this Penguins mug with a piece of the old arena nicknamed the Igloo. They tore it down some years ago and now they have the Console Energy Center. 
For my class my mom got my class this book because they love the video, even though it's ridiculous.
it wouldn't be Christmas without and awesome present for Grandma and Pappap. This year they got a legit park bench. Especially cause my family is awesome they had it put together in about 15 minutes.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment