Sunday, November 4, 2012

Scheels

My new found friend Charlotte works at Scheels which is a sports, camoing, hunting, everything store. In my opinion it is better that Cabela's. I couldn't wait for it to open and the night before opening they had a VIP night with lots of great stuff. Since Charlotte works there she got to go and bring one guest. Thankfully she is super duper nice and invited me! This was our fun filled night!

That's right free shirt, hat, and yes a do-rag!
That is an archway aquarium if you were wondering full of tropical fish! Oh and yes there is a scuba diver in there! I want that to be my job.

Live band and everything!
The animal mountain, no legit hunting store is complete without one.
my favorite part of the store!

They have a bowling alley, simulators for football, hockey, soccer, golf, and baseball. They also have 2 shooting ranges! I did the hockey while Charlotte did football! Then we both tried golf and that was awesome as well! Let's just say in the shooting range I dominated Charlotte :)





Random picture spots around the building!



That's right there is a giant ferris wheel inside the building! Charlotte and I were like the last riders of the night, thanks to Brooke B! So much fun!

No big deal or anything but I am VIP! Also I love my new hat :)

This is all the free stuff I got while walking around the store! SO GREAT


No comments:

Post a Comment