Sunday, November 4, 2012

House Concert :)

 My friend Katie is an amazing singer/sonwriter/guiatar/piano player! She knows of all these singers and bands that a lot of people don't know, but they are so great! There was a house concert last weekend and so we decided to go and support these guys. I found out that I love them!

First a girl names Emily sang and she was alright, but then came Greg Holden! AHHHH I love him. First of all he is from England and has an awesome accent, second he has a beautiful voice, and third plays the guitar! How could you not love him! I was so excited to meet him and we talked for about 10 minutes at the end of the night :) Oh and I forgot to mention he also cowrote the song HOME that Phillip Phillips sings on American Idol. Let me tell you Greg sounds better when he sings his song than when Phillip does!

 I was sad when Greg was done but then came Ian Axel and Chad, who make up the band A Great Big World. They are so entertaining when they play and also sound amazing! I was just in love with the whole night and everyone that sang! Ian and Chad have some of the greatest facial reactions when they are playing so we decided that's how we should take a picture with them!





There were a couple songs that Ian and Greg played together and it was so amazing!

If you have never heard either of these guys you should check them out! Ian Axel, A Great Big World, and Greg Holden!







No comments:

Post a Comment