Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween

My first big holiday as a teacher and I was a little afraid but it worked out well. We had a school wide parade and I think my kiddos think I am nuts now. They played music over the loud speaker as we walked in and out of every classroom in the school and the gym. When we were in the gym they played ghostbusters song. I started singing and dancing, and tried getting my kids to do the same thing, all I could do was get them to sing with me. But now I am the crazy dancing/singing teacher!


These are the wonderful first grade teachers I work with everyday. Cowgirl, Pippy Longstocking, Pirate, and a Cat! We looked so good.

I gave each table in my classroom a pumpkin to hallow out all the seeds and then we did math with the seeds. I was expecting total craziness, but I think they were so excited and knew not to mess around they actually listened and followed directions.

There it is my full on costume, my first graders loved it!







This wasn't specifically Halloween but the weekend before we got together to celebrate Corinne's birthday and we went to a corn maze. This was somewhere in the middle of it all. We have Liz as a dolphin, Cori was a fairy, Caitlin a superhero, Jeremy, Nicole, and the other guy cowboys/cowgirl, and then the 2 who decided to not dress up at all!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment