Sunday, November 4, 2012

Random facts #4

 Well it feels official that I am a Utard now :( I mean Utahian. I don't like it one bit. I feel 85% less cool driving now because I don't have my PA plates on anymore and I am just like everyone else. It really was a sad time for me, but it had to be done because my PA registration ran out.



 In case you were wondering yes that is a real taxidermy penguin. He was so cute and soft and I loved him. We had a relief society activity and we were in charge of Antarctica. Seriously!? So we went all out and got a penguin, we also were just the snack table so we had oreo's and milk! It was so great and everyone loved out station!
 Don't worry Antarctica is ready!

 These are some of the beautiful sunrise and sunsets I get to see as I am going to school and leaving school. That actually made me a little depressed typing that because I just admitted to the world how many hours I am at school :(

No comments:

Post a Comment