Sunday, November 4, 2012

doTERRA Oils!



I would just like to say, I am now an oil believer.  I have friends that use them and I tried theirs and then I finally spent the money to get my own starter kit. I am still trying to figure out how to use most of them, but when I find what works it really does work! Peppermint is like my best side kick and it smells the best! Some of them work great but the smells are a little not good.I know others will continue to help me as I find out how to use them!

I wouldn't normally do this, but if you are wondering why they are so great and how they work so well, I put the explanation I was given below.






How doTERRA Oils Really Work


So the large circle obviously represents a single cell in our body. When we get a bacterial infection (such as respiratory infections, food poisoning, etc), we typically go to the doctor who prescribes us an antibiotic prescription which usually clears up the infection. The reason why this works is because all bacterial infections occur outside the cell, as shown in this picture. However, when we get a viral infection (such as flu, cold, etc.) the doctor can't do anything for us. They tell us to go home, get some rest, drink lots of fluids, and it will eventually work itself out of the body. The reason why your doctor cannot give you anything for a viral infection is because any kind of medicine they give you, whether it's an antibiotic or not, that medicine cannot penerate the walls of your cells to get to where the virus is and attack it. Viruses happen inside our cells. Bacterial infections happen outside the cell. The problem with antibiotics is that they can't tell the difference between good bacteria and bad bacteria. Antibiotics usually kill both, which is why you will usually get another type of infection somewhere because your body has been depleted of some of your good bacteria.
With doTERRA essential oils, these oils can actually penetrate your cell walls which your prescriptions and medications cannot do. What does that mean for you? You can use doTERRA products to help prevent and decrease the length of viral infections. You can use doTERRA oils to help eliminate symptoms of cold and flu. You can start feeling better faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment