Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Random #3

I went to the doctor today because I am pretty sure that I have pink eye :( It turns out that I did and this is what the doctor told me, "Yep it is definitely pink eye. Now I highly suggest that you return to school tomorrow and give it back to all those little stinkers that gave it to you!" I just about died laughing! I told her that I wanted to but would spare them from the pain. I don't know if I am cut out for working in the public school system, I get sick so much! Oh well!

BUT I did find out something really cool while I was at the doctor...I have 20/15 vision. I was like oh am I getting closer to getting glasses and the doctor said no that means you have even better vision than most people! It must be all that reading I do in the dark lol just kidding.

While everyone in my family has glasses I hope I can hold off for awhile longer :)


No comments:

Post a Comment