Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What a good day!

As I am sitting here tonight I was thinking back on my day and I cant help but smile. Overall it was a good day!

One month from today I will be a college graduate! I cannot believe that it came so fast. I loved college and everything that was included in those 4 years.

Since moving to Utah, my favorite thing about this place is that Applebee's knows whats up! They have bingo nights every Wednesday from 9 to 11 and that is also half price appetizer night. I LOVE BINGO. I won 2 times tonight winning a $5 gift card and a snickers bar. ROCK ON! My friend, also known as Meagan won $15 in gift cards and a coupon organizer! Needless to say between the 2 Megan's we swept the night! The people at the bar may have a grudge against our amazing bingo playing skills but come on, they just jealous!

Lastly I officially got my passport in the mail today! I am allowed out of the country and then back in! It looks so official and I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment