Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Daily Affirmations

One day my roommate Laura showed myself and my roommates this video. She thought it was so funny and something that we needed to do. If you haven't ever seen it please watch below, it is a good one!

Daily Affirmations

Courtesy of YouTube

We did love watching this video and it became a daily saying...I can do anything good, yeah, yeah, yeah!
Whenever anyone was discouraged or feeling overwhelmed someone usually starting singing it and then we would all join in.

One day this winter I was down in Utah now student teaching and my wonderful roommates Laura, Kamala, and Ashley were still up at school living together. They decided to cheer me up they would make their own version of little Jessica's video, in dedication of our semester living together. Can I just say that it might not make much sense to you because most of them are inside jokes....but I laughed and watched it probably 5 times when they first sent it to me. It cheers me up every time I watch it. You girls are the BOMB.

Daily Affirmation APT 318 style!





No comments:

Post a Comment