Sunday, January 29, 2012

I'm a Harry Potter nerd

I heard from my parents today and they are enjoying the sunshine and warm weather down in Florida! I was super jealous that they were going down with Uncle Ed and Aunt Beth but they need a nice weekend break like this. I woke up in the morning from a text message from my dad, and I think it is the greatest thing I have ever read on a text..."good morning Megan, what wand would you like?!" They were at Universal Studios today and my parents aren't big Harry Potter fans but oh man I am obsessed a little! I went there last summer and seeing the castle was a magical experience for me. I went through Ollivander's show and was going to buy a wand but I didn't, I settled with something else instead. After I got home and told my family all about it they were like why didn't you get a wand. I wish I would have, but it was too late. BUT from that text message I have a feeling that my parents are coming home with a present for me! That would be so amazing if they did, if not I could live without a wand of my own. If you have never been these were pictures that I took of the harry Potter past of the park! We heard the line can be ridiculous so we literally ran through the park (because of course the castle is in the very back). Luckily it wasn't that bad at all, we waited 30 minutes. And throughout the day I think we went on the roller coaster in the castle 3 times! I really could have just stayed in the castle all day. The ride itself was amazing too!

 House points
 Wall of talking/moving pictures
 Floating candles
 O;livander and I


 Erica drinking some Butterbeer! It was so good especially on a hot day.



I practicing my wand skills in the store, I must say I was pretty good. I could knock over boxes :)






LOVE THE CASTLE! They did such a good job with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment