Saturday, January 28, 2012

Friends make you feel at home where ever you are

I wanted to add some pictures to liven it up a bit but I haven't taken any in Utah yet. I will get on that soon. Today my great friend Nicole, who I grew up with came to visit me!!! I was so excited and happy to see her. She is a married woman now so I have to share her with a man, but he is alright cause he is is willing to share her occasionally with me! Today was so much fun with her and Jeremy and Caitlin and Corinne. The Greensburg girls together again, and the MLPG3CCSS (that is a story for another day!)
These are pictures from her wedding in November at the Draper temple.
 When we are all together we are pretty crazy, so this is normal for us. The just smiling picture just seemed weird.
 I'm a huge fan of how this one turned out!
This is my favorite picture of us! I don't think Nicole even noticed, but when they came out of the temple and they took a few pictures she didn't know what to do next. For a few seconds no one was talking or taking pictures or anything so Nicole leaves her new husband and walked straight over to me to give me a hug! It seriously made me so happy and I am so glad the photographer caught a picture of it. That moment with a best friend was so amazing to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment