Sunday, May 4, 2014

Grizzly's Hockey

My friend wanted to go to one of those parties that radio stations host and this one was at a bowling alley. Ashley and I went as her wing-men, but turns out it was a pretty lame party. But we stayed for a bit and good thing we did because there were not a lot of people there and we ended up winning prizes! Tanya and I both won 2 tickets to see the Pixies in concert, (I have no idea who they are!) I also have never won anything so I was pretty excited. When the guy handed them to me, I actually asked what the Pixies were. There was a guy standing close by and apparently heard my absurd question and wanted to know if I would switch him for some VIP hockey tickets? I kinda laughed and was like seriously?! He then went on a speech about how he really likes the band and he would love to go and he heard me not even know who they are. I tried stopping him to say that he didn't need to convince me, I would gladly switch him for some hockey tickets!
I talked Katie Lee into going with me and we sat in a VIP box at center ice about half way up, and it was perfect. The only bad part was that the Grizzly's played terrible hockey!  I didn't actually count but I am pretty sure they had AT LEAST 13 power plays and did not score one goal! COME ON BOYS! But watching a hockey game was overdue for me, so it was nice to be in a rink and watch it in person, even if it was just the ECHL.






Chuck-a-puck!

No comments:

Post a Comment