Sunday, March 9, 2014

S'mores and Photobombs

 This one night I had the best night ever!!!

\ There is a restaurant called Iggy's that has an outside fire pit (see above). Ashley and I have seen it before and because we love s'mores so much we have said that someday we just want to go and make some s'mores outside of Iggys'. It would be fun right?! Our friend Kassie wanted us to meet/hangout with her new boyfriend so we went to Iggy's. Ashley and I of course had to document our adventure with a great picture!
All I will say is that Kassie's boyfriend is in this picture and Ashley didn't know it at first but I had to tell her because I knew he was there. But this is literally the best photobomb ever! On sad days I will look at this picture and just laugh and laugh and laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment