Sunday, March 9, 2014

Ice Skating at the Library Fountain

 I love ice skating!!! Most people know this about me, and friends will go with me all through the winter months. Last year I realized that there is a giant water fountain outside of the town library and in the winter they somehow freeze it over and rent out ice skates for people. It is really not that big but it has always looked like a lot of fun and I never made it last year. This year it was on the top of my winter bucketlist! Luckily I have some great friends who also really wanted to go so Katie Lee and Ashley Perry came with me!





 After ice skating we made a trip to the Waffle Love truck. It is just a truck that drives around the valley and parks somewhere to sell waffles. You can follow them on facebook to see if they are near you to get some waffles! I have heard great things about these waffles and they definitely didn't disappoint. They have little sugar chunks on the inside and then a wonderful bsicoff spread on the top with some cream and strawberries!! SO GOOD




No comments:

Post a Comment