Sunday, November 24, 2013

Summer Fun

Some of my summer pictures I didn't know what to put under so here is me finishing unloading some random summer pictures!


That is some intense badmitton! Grandma got new birdies that light up and she was really excited to play with them. Dad and Uncle Ken were showing their competitive sides!


I found this picture and cannot express how much I love this man! Pappap is such a wonderful grandfather to have and I am glad that they moved back from South Carolina 17 years ago and that I could grow up close to them to be able to spend a lot of time with him over the years. There is no one I know that knows more about everything and can fix anything than him!
This is part of the stack of books that I read this summer! I love love love reading and I was glad that I had time to enjoy it. Most days I would read one of these a day!

Cucumber falls is at Ohiopyle and Mom and I stopped there once for a couple of minutes to see how hard the water was flowing. Last summer when we came here, it was barely a trickle over the falls. This summer it rained everyday for at least 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment