Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A trip to Penn State University

 It take me long before I got home to start with my adventures again. 2 days after coming to Pennsylvania I was on the road again headed to State College to visit my very awesome little brother. We got right out there and drove to Bald Eagle State Park to go canoeing!

It was a beautifully hot day and we stayed out on the lake for 4 hours before coming in hot and tired. Mom decided to just sit in the middle and didn't have to touch a paddle the whole time. Kevin and I got our rhythm down and got going pretty good in that big canoe.  

 I just loved this picture so much! This is the front of the card Kevin got me for my birthday. On the inside it said to relax because it was my birthday and wear a bucket on my head....or go skydiving! haha what a funny kid! But this looks like a picture that would be in our family photo album. 

 I hear a lot about this restaurant so we decided to try it for dinner and what a good choice it was!

We of course ended our eating at the Penn State Creamery. We love that ice cream so much! And I had a wonderful 2 days hanging out with my wonderful brother!

Good Luck in your Senior Year Kevin!

No comments:

Post a Comment