Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Praxis

I have to take the Praxis teaching test again to get my Utah teaching license and they don't accept my Idaho scores. Oh well. I spent some good amount of time studying and taking practice tests. Saturday morning I woke up early to go take the test and was very surprised when I was handed my test...


...turns out I had been studying for the PLT (principles of learning and teaching) but I had signed up and needed to take the content knowledge test. The PLT test I take for the special ed part of my certification but the content knowledge is just for general ed teaching. I was concerned but just laughed about it because there was nothing I could do. I could only hope that my knowledge went up to that of a third grader!

 Today May 7 was the day I got my scores, and the verdict is..........



I needed a 160 and I got 180, which is also on the high end of average, not bad for not studying!

I'M AWESOME! I PASSED! WOOHOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment