Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Spring Break- Saturday the end

 Day 8
Saturday April 6

My second goal after a sunset was to watch a sunrise. So Charlotte got up early with me the last morning and we headed off to the beach. We just barley missed it coming over the water but got to see it before it went hiding behind the clouds. I am so grateful for this whole trip and everything I got to see and do. I would be okay coming back to Hawaii someday and doing it all over again. The beauty amazes me every moment I experience something new. The last morning as I walked along in the water I was able to just spend that time thinking and it was wonderful.



As the sun started to come up I felt like a vampire or something because I could feel every ray of sunshine beat down on my sunburn. I had to get out of the sun quick!

This is the jellyfish that stung Charlotte just before we left!

Goodbye Hawaii, hopefully not for forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment