Thursday, December 13, 2012

NICOLE!!

 Once upon a time I was alone for a weekend so Nicole came up to South Jordan to visit me! It was really exciting news for me because I love her. She is a friend I have had since about the age of 7 or 8. We went to church together and then moved out west to go to college and now both of us live here for now. I love when I get to see her, she is married now so sometimes I think I don't see her as much but it is probably the same.

Anyway I made a list of things for us to do so that we weren't just sitting around and we did really well with the list. ..

 Make fresh squeezed lemonade...check! so yummy and I think Nicole wants one of these now :)
 Go to Ikea and pick up the missing bed piece, then play Skipbo while waiting for the mattress to be delivered, then making the bed!
 We then ate lots of leftovers, sat and chatted about life, went to Hobby Lobby to buy 50% off ornaments and painted them.
 Nicole copied mine but that's okay hers turned out better, then Jeremey had his own ideas......

 This was pinterest inspired. Paint your hand white and press on the ornaments creating almost perfect snowmen. Really only my middle finger worked, the other 2 I had to paint over to fix.
 Jeremy's flamin' heart! So awesome!
I would just like to add that Nicole is one of my most avid blog readers and she gets way excited when she finds new things to read on here...so this one goes out to you Nicole Ellis!

1 comment: