Friday, December 14, 2012

Thanksgiving

 I never had time to write about my Thanksgiving. I really miss being home with my family but luckily I live in the days of technology. For whatever reason my sound wasn't working on my computer so while I skyped my family on the computer we were talking over the phone. Usually we talk for a little while as the whole family gets a chance to say hi and I catch them up on my life and then they go eat together. This year they invited me to dinner with them! I got to sit at the head of the table (the window) and be there with them. It was nice because I was able to just sit and listen to their conversation and laugh with them. We exchanged some corny Thanksgiving jokes, sang Happy Birthday to Molly, and watched Pittsburgh Dad.

Sorry family there was never a time someone was not eating or grabbing for more food!

 Happy Birthday Molly!





















It was the best Thanksgiving since I have been home with them! I cannot wait for Christmas for this to be happening again, but with me their this time! Prepare yourselves family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment