Friday, November 16, 2012

100th post

Never did I think that I would be able to stick to writing on my blog to get to 100 posts. This may seem insignificant to most but to me that is kinda a big deal. I use this almost as a public journal. I do not set it to private and allow anyone to look at pictures or read my crazy stories. A girl that used to go to BYU-I wanted an oak tree pin, if you read about that on here you know what I'm talking about. Anyway she searched and searched and could not find anything. Then Google finally pulled up my blog for her, she got ahold of me and I helped her get one! I find that so funny but I also love it.

I love that as I continue to write I can use this as a timeline to look back on and remember all the weird/funny/insane/crazy experiences I have had. There are many places that I want to go and travel to, and people to met, and nature to observe. I try and capture as much as I can so my family and friends can try and keep up with me, even though I know it is hard!

WOOT WOOT for 100!
and many many more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment