Friday, June 1, 2012

Anything new in my life...oh you know just getting ready for ECUADOR! I am so freaking excited I can't wait. I have been trying not to think about it too much because then it would come and go really fast and surprisingly it has helped slow down the time (or feels like it). I do have to think about things like getting my immunizations for a third world country and let me tell you, that was no fun day. I had the day off and decided to go and get my 7 shots (they recommended 7 but I got 4), and it ended how most of my days end with needles. I dont have a fear of needles at all it is more so the feeling of something leaving my body. When I get blood drawn I can feel it leaving and that freaks me out but not enough to make me pass out, I don;t know why that happens, just that it does. Well getting shots wouldn't be bad because they are just filling me with diseases and not taking anything. I talked to the nurse about my occasional fainting spells but I decided to stay in the chair, bad idea.  I got all my shots and stood up, walked my chair back to its place and sat for a minute to relax while she put on the shimmery band aides! Next thing I know I was on the floor feeling super sick and the nurse was calling my name. Although I didn't exactly know where I was at that time, and it took me a good minute or so to focus and figure it out. Anyway now my muscles just hurt from where I got the shots but no lasting effects that I can tell. The nurse did kind of freak me out a bit on everything I had to do to stay safe while I was there. Oh well I will brush up on it all on the plane. I still can't believe it is so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment