Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Random Fact #2

I love my family and the people who raised me, although sometimes I feel as though I have been blessed to be apart of 3 families! Of course one is my own McLaughlin/Evans family who I love the most, and they are the greatest ever!


2. Then I have the Beitel family. Erica has been my best friend since about 7th grade. It has been an amazing friendship and I have loved every minute. She is an only child and only grandchild on one side, and the other side she has got 3 cousins who are interesting folks. Over the last 10 years I have grown close to her parents Eric and Donna who I just absolutely love and I know that they love me:) I have gone on multiple vacations with this family and we have many great memories. Also Grandma and Pappy Bob are like an extra set of Grandparents, as well as Pappy Guy who rock on is 95! Love that precious man! I know most of the other family as well and they just accept me as one of their own. I hope Donna doesn't kill me for posting pictures of her, but it is our of pure love! And Donna if you are reading this, believe me not many other people are. Oh and ps Donna next time we are together I want in on a family picture!







3. The third family I have been joined into is the Lingard family. Elise asked one day if they could just adopt me, but I am already a part of the family was the answer from Annette. The Lingards are a family that I went to church with in Pennsylvania. When I moved out west to go to school in Idaho in August 2008, they moved to South Jordan Utah in November 2008. I was not privileged to afford multiple plane tickets back and forth during certain holidays like Thanksgiving and Easter with it being so close to the end of semesters. Instead I started going to their house for the breaks and hanging out with their family. I knew Clay and Corinne and Alex from back in Pa and it was not weird staying with that at all and we got along great, or I forced them to get along with each other lol Now as I am student teaching in the area they allowed me to live with them full time and it has been great fun. Although Clay is now married, Alex lives in Germany with his girlfriend, Elise lives in Colorado with her husband and it is Corinne and I that watch 'our shows' together each week (the bachelor and Pretty little liars) she has got me hooked on these teenage dramas lol I am excited to also go see the Hunger games with her next week! I feel as though I have a sister that I never had growing up.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that was me accidently posting the festival of colors comment here lol i like this post too though!

      Delete