Monday, January 23, 2012

TV shows, now and then

I cannot believe that I am saying this....but I am obsessed with the show The Bachelor! Corinne wanted to watch it because everyone at school always talks about it and wanted to be able to contribute to the conversation. It started that I was just in the living room as she watched it and I would laugh at the ridiculousness of the women on the show. Why would anyone want to be involved in that much drama?! It is awful. But then as the shows kept going I was getting sucked in slowly to the terrible drama and now I will have to faithfully watch every show until the very end. At least there are still girls on the show that provide comedic relief and not much drama. I already have my favorites (Casey B, Jennifer, Lindzi, and Nikki) and the ones that I hate (Courtney, Casey S, Blakley). Corinne's and my favorite part of the show is watching the girls drink every minute of every day. Tonight they were fishing on a river and thye pulled out the fancy shmancy wine glasses and wine! LIKE REALLY WHO ARE YOU?! DO YOU HAVE TO BE DRINKING AT ALL TIMES IS THAT PART OF THE SHOWS CONTRACT! I am thinking that I need to go on this show and show everyone that you don't have to drink or be scandalous.

That does not include all the Hockey, Football, Golf, NASCAR, and any and all other sporting events.
Nothing will ever beat watching my Penguins or Steelers :)

While this is not a favorite show of mine, just an addiction. Some of my favorite shows from the beginning have been...
Full House
Doug
Boy Meets World
CSI
Numbers
Criminal Minds
Castle
The Mentalist
BONES


No comments:

Post a Comment