Friday, April 25, 2014

Superbowl

 I went and watched the Superbowl with my friends Charlotte, Anita, Maddi, and Nikki. It is great because they are all into sports and were willing to watch the game. Anita made this great Payton Manning cake because Maddi hates him! We had a ton of great food and then came the half time show....

 I have seen Bruno Mars live in concert and he is awesome but I was more excited this year for bologna darts! They drew a bullseye on the window and the game is pretty straight forward. You throw your bologna as hard as you can at the window to get it to stick. AMAZING RIGHT!?



 Everyone was pretty grossed out but Nikki and I had fun playing over and over again. We even played our own game of "throw bologna as hair of the face" This maybe something I will have to play again!

No comments:

Post a Comment