Saturday, February 22, 2014

Therapy

 So if you aren't in the loop, well then you might not know that I do therapy 3x a week every week for the 3 months and counting. I am trying to mold my spine to put some more curve in it. I guess you could say that sometimes I get bored, because I randomly send pictures to people and find these on my phone....
 There are weights in my shoulder and head to strengthen my neck!


 This band I use to stretch 6 different ways and it actually feels awesome!
 Apparently my neck doesn't turn very far to the side so I have to work on that...
 When I am actually at the chiropractor doing therapy they put me on this thing called traction. The black band has 14 lbs of weight and is pulling the base of my neck forward, while the white strap attached around my head is pulling the opposite way with 15 lbs of weight. It is not the most comfortable but I guess it is helping!

No comments:

Post a Comment