Sunday, February 9, 2014

Mom came to visit Utah

My mom had surgery and had a while to sit around at home while being off work for 6 weeks, so she came to visit me. She came at the perfect time for our Halloween festivities. She came to school with me for a couple days and helped me gets a lot of stuff done in my classroom. We ate out at everyone of my favorite Utah originals like Zupas, Cafe Rio, In and Out, Kneaders, and of course Buffalo Wild Wings! We spent Saturday in Park City touring around and shopping and Friday after school we checked out Gardner's Village. I also talked her into going trick or treating with me!  It was so fun to have my mom here and show her pretty much every aspect of my life now. It kind of turned into a joke but it didn't matter who we met the first thing everyone said was just how much they me and what a great person I am. It was definitely a self confidence booster for me:)





No comments:

Post a Comment