Sunday, March 3, 2013

Girls night

Sometimes you just need to spend some quality time with a friend. 

We started the night's adventures at Walmart buying laundry detergent because I just soon realized that I had just been using fabric softener for the last month! Whoops. It was necessary to get the right stuff as soon as possible. We also loaded up on St. Patricks day Lucky Charms and Reese Puffs which are my favorite!

Then off to Subway for dinner and to celebrate $5 footlong February! We also won a great prize of free drinks and a cookie! 

Our goal was to make it bowling and since it was a Saturday night it was busy and we had to wait for a little while. What better way to wait than play arcade games!

Katie is really good at this game and stopping it on the jackpot, I have no idea how she does it! Pure talent!

Gigantic connect 4 game was amazing!

We finally got to bowl and went almost 4 games, my first was definitely my best and then they went to cosmic bowling and it threw off my game!

Afterwards we used all our tickets to get some awesome cheap prizes!

I love ring pops!

No comments:

Post a Comment