Thursday, December 13, 2012

I moved!

I MOVED to a new house! There are some great ladies in my ward that needed a new roommate and they choose me! Well actually I bought my bed and set it up the week before so that I did not have to deal with it the next weekend. I would like to say that I felt very very grownup buying my own bed and it is a queen so I feel like it is a big girl bed too. I wished my dad was here to help me put it together, but he taught me so well in how to build things that I knew I would do okay. I will say that I only messed up once where I out on of the sides on the wrong way and had to take out like 16 screws to fix it, that was a little frustrating!


 I'm almost there, but man my arms were getting tired!

Woot Woot I am done!

Then I bought a mattress on black Friday for a super good deal. The store opened at 8 and since I had already been out shopping for a few hours it was perfect timing. It was a door buster deal so I made sure I was there and lined up outside before they opened and I was the only one! I really was only outside 1 minute early but it made the lady chuckle. I went in tried it out and decided that it would do for me. My friend Katie was with me and she was real supportive of my decision. We were talking about how grown I was being. On my way to check out I just wanted to test some of the beds out that were super expensive because I knew they would be like heaven and they were! The lady asked if we would do her a favor, she asked if we would jump on one of the beds for her!? Say what! So we jumped on a temperpedic kind to see if we could knock over the wine glass. And just for doing that they donated $10 to a cancer society, how cool! But while we were jumping I said to Katie that I didn't feel as grown up anymore jumping on beds in a mattress store :)
I don;t think my friends were real excited going mattress shipping with me at first but I think in the end they really enjoyed it!
I am just throwing this picture in to show what my jeep looked like after Black Friday shopping, and that's without the mattress set! We got some real great deals! My bedding, sheets, and pillows were some of them.

 Once my mattresses were delivered I put to good use all the things I bought! Thanks Nicole for your help with this :)

Project number 2 was getting these shelves and putting them together so that my room was not so empty. I really love them and was successful in putting them together with only one mishap!


 I would just like to say that I am impressed with myself because everything I own (except the bed) fit in the jeep to drive over to my new house!


 Changes are hard and I will miss the Lingard's, they have been so good to me, but I am excited for my new adventures here in the firmont house!

1 comment: