Sunday, November 18, 2012

Saturdays

 This Saturday I got together with my great friends Katie and Meagan and we went on an adventure. Actually it is always an adventure with us! We started the great night by driving down to American Fork were we went to Wing Shack. I love me some good wings and I am still trying to find a place as good as Dino's in Latrobe and I though maybe tonight would be the night, but still no. Don;t get me wrong these wings were delicious, but still cannot compare.


 Then we went bowling at Jack and Jill lanes. I really do love bowling, I think it is so much fun! Of course we needed to picture of the shoes, you can't go bowling without one. I try telling that to Kevin but he just thinks I'm nuts! I will point out that my shoes are the shiny blue and white ones! I bought those beauties off of ebay almost 5 years ago and I love them so much!

 This picture makes me so happy but the best part I would like to point out is that Katie Lee is holding a purple ball and that is her ball! She got it for free somewhere. It was funny as we walked in she was carrying her ball and I had my shoes. Oh what a sight!

I also just want to point out the laces on my shoes! I learned different ways to lace shoes on Pinterest yesterday and so I tried it out and I really liked both of them I couldn't decided so I let them be different!

Our next stop was Walmart for some whipping cream, denture cleaner, and gluten free stuffing (which doesn't really exist, that we know of). Meagan got this cart but it was a little broken and the back wouldn't go down so it was pretty easy to slide right in. :) At one point I was surrounded by some food but I had to take it out to get out.

 If you know me, there is a chance you know that I collect snow globes. It kind of started with getting one every year from black Friday shopping at JC Penny's. But I really do try and get a snowglobe every where I go. So last night we were just walking around Walmart and Katie sees these gems! Yes that is a snow globe at the bottom of this cup! There is also an explanation as to why the bottom of my cup is green. I love blue and really wanted the blue cup, but some ridiculous people seriously stole all the snow globes out of the bottoms of every single blue cup. I was so mad at them, so instead I switched a cute green snowman snow globe and put it in the cup I wanted. I probably and not allowed to mix and match, but I did anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment